Wildcats! Want to work for Twazer this year? Apply here to be campus ambassador!
Our CA’s are the face of Twazer on campus. They are hands-on engaged members of the team who are responsible for helping develop and execute a marketing strategy on their campus. They are also given funds to throw events of their choice as well as tons of merchandise to help spread the word!
What does a Twazer Ambassador look like?
- Highly motivated
Benefits to being a Campus Ambassador:
- Experience in marketing, branding, event planning, public relations, advertising and entrepreneurship
- Make personal & business connections that last a lifetime- all while having fun
- A personalized letter of recommendation
- AND lots of free Twazer swag!
- Based on performance, there will be an opportunity to join Twazer as an employee
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com, which covers the following topics in no more than 1 page (unless you really want to tell us more!):
- Describe yourself! Why are you a good candidate?
- Given a budget of $1,000 what events would you organize to promote Twazer?
- Are you involved in anything else on campus?
- Is there anything else you would like us to know?
Thank you for your interest in being a part of the Twazer team!