Campus Community Manager
What is Twazer?
- Twazer is The College Marketplace! With Twazer, you can buy and sell ANYTHING with the people you trust, from textbooks, to electronics, to an apartment sublease, and even tickets to your fraternity/sorority philanthropy event… All from your favorite device — your phone!
What is a Campus Community Manager (CM)?
Our CM’s are the face of Twazer on campus. They are hands-on engaged members of the team who are responsible for helping develop and execute a marketing strategy on their campus. They are also given funds to throw events of their choice as well as tons of merchandise to help spread the word!
What does a Twazer Campus Community Manager look like?
- Highly motivated
Benefits to being a Campus Community Manager:
- Experience in marketing, branding, event planning, public relations, advertising and entrepreneurship
- Make personal & business connections that last a lifetime — all while having fun
- A personalized letter of recommendation
- An opportunity to join Twazer as an employee with a salary and stock option compensation
- AND lots of free Twazer swag!
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, which covers the following topics in no more than 1 page (unless you really want to tell us more!):
- Describe yourself! Why are you a good candidate?
- Given a budget of $1,000 what events would you organize to promote Twazer?
- Are you involved in anything else on campus?
- Is there anything else you would like us to know?
Thank you for your interest in being a part of the Twazer team!